July 17-August 14, 2021
Register by June 15, 2021 (11:59 PM CST)
Neutral Ground invites submissions for Regina-Style Pizza: A Members Show & Sale, to be held July 17-August 14, 2021. This summer, Neutral Ground is celebrating the creative talents of its amazing members, bringing quality artwork to the public for sale.
Everyone is welcome to apply regardless of education or experience. Not currently a member? No problem! Neutral Ground has affordable memberships at different levels.
As a fundraising event, proceeds will support Neutral Ground’s activities as we continue to facilitate meaningful experiences with art through our programming. Artists choose their donation level, and opt to donate a slice of the proceeds; either 50%, or 100% from each sale. Artists may also choose to exhibit with no sale attached. All sales above $20 are eligible for a tax receipt.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Neutral Ground committee prior to official acceptance. Artists may submit up to three works provided they all fit within 3 linear feet. Pending Covid-19 restrictions, the event will be held in person and/or online. An in-person opening or closing reception may be scheduled depending on current safety measures.
- Artists must hold a current Neutral Ground membership
- Please submit a high resolution photo: 300dpi jpeg/1200 pixels on the longest side.
- Work should be no more than 36 x 36 inches. Artists may submit up to a maximum of three works. If submitting more than one work, all the works should fit within 3 linear feet. More than three works, or works outside of the size guidelines will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Artists may submit editions or multiples. One edition or multiple will be displayed and the others will be on hand for sale.
- Artists may choose between two commission options: (1) Donate 100% of sale, (2) 50/50 split, or a third option (3) show, but no sale of work.
- Artists must price their own work.
- All submitted works will be reviewed by Neutral Ground prior to acceptance.
- Submit a recent biography (150 words or less).
- Payment of sold artworks will be made by cheque following the event.
- Works are to be delivered between business hours, 11:00 am and 6:00 pm, July 8-10, 2021. All unsold works must be picked up during business hours August 18-21, 2021.
- If intended for wall display, artwork should arrive with hanging hardware attached.
- Neutral Ground will endeavor to accommodate special instructions for hanging or display. If no instructions are included, the method of display will be at the discretion of Neutral Ground staff and the fundraising committee.
Please register by June 15, 2021 through this electronic form: APPLY NOW
Contact email@example.com should you have any additional questions.